By Franceen Robles on August 1, 2017 at 9:10pm
Humble Bundle announced via a press release that they will be attending this year’s Gamescom and PAX West in order to showcase five indie games under their publishing brand, “Presented by Humble Bundle.”
“Presented by Humble Bundle” is a multiplatform funding and creative initiative to publish games, connecting developers to Humble Bundle’s customer base. For its attendance at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany, Humble Bundle will bring the following games to the showfloor:
- “A Hat In Time” - a 3D platformer developed by Gears for Breakfast for PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. It currently has a release window of Fall 2017.
- “No Truce With The Furies” - Isometric RPG by ZA/UM for PC. No specific announce date yet other than the release window of 2017.
- “Staxel” - Sandbox game by Plukit for PC. Will be released on January of 2018.
- “Keyboard Sports - Saving QWERTY” - Keyboard Action Adventure by Triband for PC, Mac, and Linux. Will release sometime early 2018. This game is the extended version of the “Keyboard Sports” game that was included in the November 2016 Humble Monthly.
- A currently unannounced fifth game to be revealed at Gamescom.
These games are playable at the Gamescom show floor from August 23-26. Humble Bundle’s booth is located at the Indie Arena Booth, Hall 10.1 A020. Additionally, the games will also be available during PAX West this September at Grand Hyatt near the Washington State Convention Center.