By Bryan Smith on April 6, 2016 at 7:30pm
According to Game Informer (via Nova Crystallis) a lot of information has revealed about the newest Final Fantasy title.
- One of the larger aspects revealed was the number of quests, as it's touting "over 200 quests."
- Chapter 1 starts where Noctis and friends' car breaks down, pushes it to the nearest gas station, and set off to repair it- much like the demo bundled with "Final Fantasy Type-0."
- There are dialogue choices that affects bonuses for later in the game, like when the party eats or rests.
- Combat improved since it was first shown off in the first demo, as magic works like a collectible resource.
- The car named Regalia acts as storage for the party, needs gas from time to time, and will play remixes of classic "Final Fantasy" music.
- Summons will act differently based on the scenario (but will help in any case).
- The development team doesn't want to makes sequels, opposite of what "Final Fantasy XIII" did. They (namely Tabata) wants people to enjoy the game on its own.
There's a ton more information that may have been announced before or things that might interest you more, so check out the page to see the whole list Nova Crystallis proved.