By Bryan Smith on July 21, 2015 at 10:22pm
Just ten years after coming out, "Star Wars" Knights of the Old Republic II" gets an update.
The game actually just released for PC, Mac, and Linux, which comes with a number of fixes, additions, and more. The list of features includes:
• 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
• Steam Cloud saves
• Native widescreen resolution support
• Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
• Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation
3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
• Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod Team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day
Oh...and we added a "Force Speed Effects" option in the menu ;)
The update is pretty good on its own, but the update itself coming for a ten-year-old game is rather surprising. Perhaps there will be more updates for more Bioware games or "KOTOR" games?